Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

did anyone get their positive pregnancy result late?

Replies

• Options

hi,i think i might be 4 wks 2days pregnant i missed my period it was suppose to come on the 19th but instead i had some spooting on the 13th for 5dayswhich resembled implantation bleeding it was pink with a little light brown streaks and mostly when i wiped i never had a late period neither pink cm i ovulated on or the day after i had unprotected sex with my partner and yes we are ttc i went to the doc today and he did a test and it was negative he also did some kind of examination where he felt all over my stomach with his hand he said it felt kind of normal and that i probably missed my period because of stress but i told him i was not  stressed about anything and also there were times when i was stressed but still got my period and he told me to come back in the next 2 wks my intsincts are telling me i am preg and i really feel i am i have been using the bathroom more regular,fatigue,constipation,hunger,lost appiette,veins are showing in places where i never saw them,been gassy,nausea,slight breast pain,little cramps,and like 2-3days before the spotting i experienced some very server pain which felt like something was drillin thru my pelvic area,dizziness and i've been drinking so much water like 11-17 glasses i usually drink 5 do you think it is possible am preggers?

• Options

Hey ladies, I have been reading so many forum boards in the last few weeks and im going crazy. I should be around 6 weeks and some days if my calculations are correct. almost three weeks ago i started with my first symptom, nausea and being really dizzy for about three days, then I went out to eat sushi which I love that following day and the raw salmon tasted bad to me, the smell and taste were different. I weas noticing i had more of a sense of smell to certain things, things that I usually like dont sound good to me, and ive had a slight heqadache for three weeks everyday, lower light cramps and pinches, lover back pain, my breasts feel sore like after a workout, but mostly on the sides and look larger. Im on and off nausous but not to the point of throwing up. I pee at least 2x an hour. My fiance said my mouth smelled bitter a few times, ive had extra cm but not a large amount. Im more moody than usual, all these very straight forward pregnancy symptoms, but ive tested over ten times and all negative!! I dont know whether to give up and relate them to stress or wait another week and test again. please help im going crazy here and i would go in for a blood test but after reading some of your posts saying that even still those can aome up as negative.. makes me think its too soon still. advice please?

• Options

Anyone have any updates?? image still no af for me..

• Options

hi everyone..i'm new to this but i really need help! iv got a little girl aged 2 and i've now got all the symptoms that i had when being pregnant before..putting on weight, quick to go off on one, being sick, cramps, headaches, really bad tiredness to the point where i cant wake up properly in the mornings!! i've taken home pregnancy tests and all came back negative but thats exactly what happened before image i dont know whether i'm panicing  way to much or whether my body is actually telling me something because i really do feel pregnant.. before i found out i was pregnant with my daughter id be the same as everyone else browse around the shops at the different clothes but id go one step further and buy babygrows, toys etc and thats exactly what happened today..i know all this will probably sound crazy to all of you but i just dont know what to do image please can someone help?

• Options

Hi all, new to this with the same problems, i feel so pregnant, i have every symptom...but all NEGATIVE tests and i'm 5 days past my period due date.

going mad/ random crying attacks/ taken the day of work to be depressed and eat olives.

Lisa xx

• Options

Hello ladies,

It's so nice to know I'm not the only one who is driving herself crazy with the conviction of being pregnant yet bfns.  My situation is a bit different, and I hope you don't mind if I share:

The day my partner and I made love and it was " the one", I knew it instinctively.  I was looking down at him, thinking, "this is it!". But I didn't think about it too much until two days later, or approximately 2dpo, when I felt nauseous.  I put this down to the power of suggestion, as my friend had mentioned eating something that was off.  That evening, I felt a pinch in my abdomen, a sensation I have never had.  Then started abundent creamy cm, with constant nausea, dizziness, clumsiness, more frequent urination, forgetfulness, acne, food aversions, gas, a feeling of constant fullness, twinges, and later on, tiredness.  Two days before my period was due, i started to bleed, and I burst into tears, thinking it was my period.  But it was not the same, the consistency and color were different, there were clots, but also some mucus, and was at times a brighter color, at times darker. It lasted two days at a "normal" flow, then stopped abruptly.  My period never does that.  Also, the nausea and dizziness continued. Then there was spotting for two days, still with nausea , dizziness and food aversions. I have done two clear blue digital hpts with negative results and this morning an off brand line one, also negative.  I am still conviced I am pregnant.  I am reassured that throughout the bleeding, I still have symptoms.  Those bfns are killing me.  If my calculations are correct, I am 18 dpo.  If I get another bfn next week and my symptoms continue, I suppose I will have to make a dr's appt for a blood test. But I don't want to condescended to!  You know what I mean?

• Options

Penelopeinparis: same thing here, almost exactly! and I have had 3 BFN's so far....it's so crazy & frusterating, I feel like I almost have to call the Dr. though so I can find out for sure, otherwise, I may feel even more nutty! 

• Options

Hi guys, thought id join in after reading everyones comments! feel pregnant, but dont want to get excited, or take a test to soon. got to wait until at least the weekend!

• Options
    Ahh! Someone to be nuts with image I too am 5 days late with nausea,tiredness lower back ache and (TMI) thrush image the last time I had thrush was just before I found out I was pregnant with my daughter! Still testing BFN but also feel so pregnant... Fingers crossed for us all!!
  • Options

I'm also having similar confusion. I have pcos and therefore in the past my periods have been irregular but i always get some bleeding. However, for the last 18mnths they have been regular 33-35 day cycle.I'm now 13 days late. About 3-4 weeks ago i had a series of days where i was very dizzy, i am extremely tired, having cramps and thick discharge. I've had 3 neg tests. I went to my doc - saw a trainee doc who said he thought i could be preg and would do a test, his supervisor then said I prob wasnt, wouldnt let him do the test and told me to wait another month.

• Options

im tired of waiting for a positive urine test, i made an apt tomorrow for a blood test. Ill will post and let you all know what happens.

a little update- so far i am two weeks past possible period, still have all typical preggo symptoms. including my breasts are huge and hurt like crazy! i am on and off slightly nasous, light headache, non painful cramps, random sharp pinching pains in breasts and right ovary, i still havent spotted at all, now have a UTI :/, all urine tests negative (i took over ten!) I have weird vivid dreams every night, my sense of smell is ridiculous, im still bloated and i have weird eating habits. I just feel preggo, and everyone i have talked to thinks i am too. so i either dont show up on urine tests or im just not and my body is playing a cruel trick on me.

• Options

Well i think after 26- 27 days late af finally decided to come, very light though and that's not normal for me, but i guess my body is just changingimage

• Options

took another test and got BFP. Had almost convinced myself I was imagining the symptoms thanks to my doctor refusing to do a pregnancy test.

• Options

Thats amazing news. mbk. I took one and got a bfn....admitedly its still to soon. the week im hoping ill get some news. Either a BFP or AF. Something needs to give! But all of a sudden im so exhausted. Ive been going to bed, before nine most nights. and even now as i type my eyes feel heavy....what the heck!

• Options

I am the most impatient person you would possibly ever meet. I did a test yesterday and the sencond line was there...now i think i am crazy, so i did it again but it was fainter. Did two this morning, still there but faint....what is wrong with me...it is still to early.....im just so excited but dont want to get too excited....oh dear. who am i?! lmao!

• Options

I was far too impatient with the normal tests too so had to switch to using the digital ones so it was a clear 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' - kept convincing myself with the others that I was imagining the faint line image
    Fingers crossed for you

• Options

so i did another. I got a first responce as that can apparently tell you 6 day before youve even missed af. And the sencond line came up with like, 25 seconds....in shock. feels surreal....yeay!

• Options

hi ladies please please help

a little info first - we've been trying since June when we got married I cam off the pill 16months before.

My periods are heavy and last around 5-7 days with cramping, but 10 days into my cycle i started spotting ( i searched this and could have been ovulation or implantation - got my hopes up a little) however later that day i had heavy bleeding and continued for about aother day and a half.(no cramping) This has never happened before! my normal period would have been 28th oct (it didnt come) so i calculated from the irregular bleed and that would have been 8 days ago. i have no signs of period coming. I have done a couple of tests and nothing image even clear blue.

please please i need help

i dont feel different, i had cramping and back ache for a couple weeks before my normal period but still nothing! I've been to the GP but he didnt think im preg but didnt do a test or even check me 

has any one had this before ? PLEASE dont read and run even if you dont think its relavent 

• Options
    JUST GOT MY BFP THIS MORNING, 32 DAYS AFTER OVULATION, 3 WEEKS FROM MISSED PERIOD.....SO THERES HOPE FOR EVERYONE!! GOT BLOODS DONE AT THE DOCTOR 3 DAYS AGO AND THEY WERE NEGATIVE SO MY HCG LEVELS JUST TOOK LONG TO GO UP!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
  • Options

Hi IG thats great so happy for you, did yu feel any diff apart from the missed perriod xx