Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What does your child’s dream bedroom look like? Tell Dulux for your chance to win £500 B&Q vouchers

Replies

• Options

She wants butterflies, owls, bees and flowers!!! She's only 4, sounds great!!

• Options

My eldest son is just over 2.5years and shares a room with his little brother. Our new baby will be in our 3rd bedroom but thankfullymy boys are only 11months apart So they like similar things. They both absolutely love trucks, diggers, Lorries and all construction vehicles. There are houses being built near by to us and on a daily basis my eldest wants to go and watch. Today, when I saw this competition I asked my son how he would like his room to look and surprisingly he answered with cars and trucks. His speech is limited so I can only imagine what he would like. I think he would love a construction themed room with flashing lights (like those on top of trucks etc) skip type storage boxes for his toys, a carpet which resembled a car mat, a truck type bed with matching bedding and curtains. my eldest also likes to be read stories so a little corner with bean bags and pillows and somewhere to keep his books would be ideal. Unfortunately we have recently moved house and we have a new baby on the way so decorating has had to take a back seat at the moment so this would be a brilliant prize for us.

• Options

So 3 year old little girls exact response was "I want it to be black with purple polka dots, with pigs and wriggly worms and a picnic table" hmmm not sure what to make of that lol 

• Options

It would be blue and black and the theme would be Batman & Star Wars

• Options

My son is 12 and in full teenager mode :) His dream bedroom would be manhatten loft style with a low wooden bed, lots of light wood and white walls with some colorful giant beanbags scattered around. He would chose some classic comic book covers to frame and hang

• Options

my little girls share a room, they would decorate it with Bing, they love Bing

• Options

my little girls would have their room in their favorite colour Pink and they would have a Disney princess theme in there

• Options

My son would opt for either a Marvels Avengers theme, or something along the lines of a Lego or Minecraft themed decor with all the main characters/parts of it on the walls or painted onto the furniture, although the idea of walls in the Minecraft style make me feel dizzy.. how kids can play it I don't know, its like standing on a ship in a storm when you look at the screen!!

• Options

my little girls would have their room in different shades of purple and they would have fairies as their theme

• Options

My daughter is obsessed with disney princess and has a fairly plain room now, she'd love a pink room with disney princess stuff around it :)

• Options

The latest scheme is totally white, and everything had to be white apart from the pink neon name in lights.  

• Options

My six year old granddaughter would like Disney princesses on a pink background.

• Options

My daughter loves all things fluffy, cute and pink, so she would love a pink bedroom themed with puppies and kittens.

I can see it painted pink with kitten canvases on the wall and a big, shaggy fluffly rug...... just as long as she doesn't ask for no real life puppies or kittens :-)

• Options

Harry would want his walls tardis blue with wall stickers of Darleks. The door would be like a tardis door!

• Options

My daughter is 6 and I have an 8minth daughter to. My 6year old has a hearing impairment that restricts her hearing so she loves pretty things bright colours shiny objects gets very excited with this I hope to win these vouchers to decorat her room after moving into a place in February on a tight budget she would love her room to be pretty and covered in cats

• Options

Pink fairy princess

• Options

imageMy 6 year old boy is mad about Star Wars and West Ham United so it will end up a bit of a visual mess of Claret & Blue with splashes of Chewbacca etc

• Options

Pink. Unicorns. I'm really hoping she grows out of this phase soon!

• Options

My daughter is 11 and would like her walls to be a very light turquoise with white furniture.  She would have fairy lights draped over her headboard And a desk is a must as she has always wanted one.  Pictures on the walls of all her friends and family and a full length mirror.  She loves all beauty things so would love an organiser for all her beauty bits.

• Options

We're moving house and all my son (2) will talk about i his new room. Today he's decided he wants me to paint dinosaurs, with grass and trees for them to eat... Possibly beyond my painting skills, but will give it a go! 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions