Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What does your child’s dream bedroom look like? Tell Dulux for your chance to win £500 B&Q vouchers

Replies

• Options

My son would like his room decorated like a forest with trees on the walls so he can play Robin Hood

• Options

When my son was young he wanted his room red.  We compromised and it was red up to a border and cream above, and we put film posters up all around.  It looked fantastic but wasn't as dark as it would have been had it all been red!

• Options

I am 4 months pregnant so my child isn't born yet but I would love to decortate his/her room in nuetral colours browns and beiges or yellows and greys with some sort of animal theme - sheeps, elephants or girraffes maybe. Can't wait to decorate :)

• Options

It's really difficult living in rental property to do too many things to alter the decor of a room, so for my little boy I've concentrated mostly on bright and colourful furnishings like bed spreads, rugs, lampshades and curtains - which are all based on a 'car racing' theme. We have a few 'removable' wall decals that give the room a bit more interest but we're careful not to mark them too much or end up paying when we move out.

• Options

The walls would have to have a jungle scene with features of dinosaurs and pirates and maybe some bugs and snakes hidden in the undergrowth!!  Perhaps the ceiling can be a starlit sky.

• Options

Blue so it looks like the sea and has fishes and octopuses etc.

• Options

Brooke loves Disney she wants a big white bed with a canopy, 1 purple wall the rest white, she would love castles and ponies on the wall with plenty of sparkly cushions and sparkly lights 

• Options

My son is 2, he has requested dinosaurs! He loves them, but also loves space and rockets so would like a dinosaurs in space theme! And lots of stars that glow at night on the ceiling too :-)

• Options

Brooke who is 9 loves Disney she wants a big white bed with a canopy, 1 purple wall the rest white, she would love castles and ponies on the wall with plenty of sparkly cushions and sparkly lights

• Options

would have to be a car theme, cars and transport of any type would be very well received by our little chap!

• Options

Marvel Avengers theme, with cyan blue walls

• Options

a princess bedroom with glittery fairy walls and white puffy clouds. a castle high bed with a huge bookcase going all the way to the top full of fairytale books. a pink fluffy rug in the middle of the room and princess ;pink bedding with lots of fluffy and glittery pilllows and cushioons

• Options

My son wants a Wasps (Rugby) Room ..... Yellow and Black with his name on the wall....my daughter on the other hand, wants a pretty pink room with lots of pastel and bunting!

• Options

My nearly 7 year old son would decorate his bedroom with rainbow colours with lots of space decorations everywhere. He would love illuminous stars on his ceiling :-)

• Options

Lucy aged 5 would like a blue and silver painted room. With icicles and snow. She wants it Frozen themed and ideally would have let it go playing constantly in the room too. 

• Options

My daughter is animal mad she loves all animals but pugs are her favourite, so it would definitely have bright colours on the walls with matching pug bedding and curtains. Lots of animal cushions scattered around the bed. A beautiful dresser with lot of animal niknaks. Definitely a pug beanbag in on of the corners with some lovely butterfly lights on the walls

• Options

THERE WOULD BE LOTS OF PETER RABBIT ND NUTKINS!

• Options

My 2 year old is into fireman Sam big time even her imaginary friends are Sam and co, Im sure she would love it if we decorated her room to look like pontypandy or the inside of a firestation ( like her firehouse playtent that she is curently asleep in) 

• Options

Sludgy greens and browns as part of a dinosaur theme.

• Options

race cars everywhere!

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions