Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

November 2015 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

We were so glad we could be there to help with the celebrations. We have shared so much over the last 18mths we loved sharing Tallusage Birthday too xx

• Options

Can we just Tuturose and Nevesmummy - it absolutely warms our hearts how you guys have become such firm friends - it is so wonderful! 

Hi everyone else too! 

We hope you’re all doing well and managing to stay warm! 

There’s lots happening on the forum this week, and we thought we’d give you a rundown.

We’re asking you if you would let someone film your birth? That thread is HERE

Are/were you pregnant and struggling with a demanding job and finding it hard? That’s what one of our members is asking HERE. 

Did you or do you know anyone who’s had a c-section due to anxiety? Another of our new members would like to know HERE

One new mum has just started weaning and would love some advice on her routine for her 26 week old baby - can you help HERE

And this one might strike a chord with any of you who are already parents - this mum would like to know about your child’s habits with your phone/tablet - she uses it with her 13month old, but seems worried. You can find her thread HERE

And finally, if you’re bottle feeding (or know some that is) and would like to try out some anti-colic Dr Brown’s bottles for us, please come and sign up HERE

Thank you!

• Options

Hi everyone, so we've had the MRI scan and Eliott has benign external hydrocephalus. And a  subdural haemorrhage which is common with the condition they can occur randomly or with minor trauma to his head. So nothing too bad, they have done loads of blood tests too, 7 vials lol

its good news I supposed but always going to have to be vigilant if he has a bad bump to the head xx

• Options

Hi supersquish, thank you for posting the update. Sorry to ask, but what does this diagnosis mean for Eliott? Is it treatable? 

• Options

Hi everyone, 
    We just wanted to drop by and let you know about a couple of threads…

The first is a great Lakeland competition where you could win £100 Lakeland vouchers. If you have a favourite Lakeland product you use, just snap a pic of it and tell us why you love it on this competition thread - it’s as simple as that!

The second thread we’re talking about is this very odd game for kids called Silly Sausage… you have to see it to believe it (or maybe we just have dirty minds?). Please do come and check out that thread here.

Thank you!

• Options

The hydrocephalus will be monitored but didn't pose a risk at the moment but he's prone to bleeds on the brain from the condition so need to be weary if he has any head injurys. Waiting to see the consultant in clinic for more information x

• Options

How you feeling about the diagnosis supersquish

Hi everyone else too, 

We just wanted to let you know what’s happening on the forum today.

We’re asking, do you have rules about how long your children can spend on tablets/phone/TV? If so, please do come and tell us on this new thread - we’re fascinated to hear.

Also, would you like to win a Stokke Tripp Trapp chair worth over £250? To enter, all you need to do is a snap a pic and tell us about meal times in your house on this thread. Simples!

Also, did you know the easiest way of seeing what’s happening on the forum is to click on Latest Posts? Do give it a try!  

• Options

Hi everyone - we really hope you're doing ok? 

We wanted to let you know about this thread on the forum today - we're asking what are you buying your children (if you already have kids!) for Christmas and have they asked for anything in particular? Do come and let us know, we'd love to hear.  

• Options

image Can't believe my little squishy is now 1!!!! I honestly don't know where the last year has gone. Isaac was treated to breakfast Yorkshire puddings at Toby Carvery this morning 😊 Xx

• Options

Hooray for Isaac! What a fabulous cake too! 

• Options

Hi everyone I hope your all doing well.  

Hugo-Blaze had his 1 year immunisations today, 5 needles 😭 the nurse had choclate buttons on hand! I'll let u all know how he gets on. 

• Options

5 needles!!!! Not looking forward to that, Isaac was meant to have his on Friday but had a chest infection so doesn't have his till 5th December now xx

• Options

5 jabs alba? Thought it was 4. Pneumo,  5-in-1, mmr and men b. What's the 5th? I hope Hugo ok.x

• Options

imageimageimage

Hi girls. Just sharing these photos in case your little ones get it, it's impetigo quite a bad case too! 2 lots of antibiotics to get rid of it! The dummy fairy paid a visit last night and we a dummy free! Had to because it spreads like wildfire and he couldn't have his dummy with his face that bad and was making it spread more. So glad we did it though was time to do it anyway 😅

• Options

Ouch, Neve gets it's quite often but never as bad as that. Hope it goes quickly xx

• Options

Hi ladies, 

So sorry about your little boy supersquish with impetigo that's nasty. bless him!. 

Have your others got it? 

The 5th jab was for chicken pox this is not the usual for all kids but for premi babies they are trialing It in my area for free so i took them up. it does not stop him from getting it but there are studies that show prem babies or those with lung issues at birth get it really bad and if I can prevent that then I will. 

It was 2 in each leg and one in the bum which has left my little man immobile which means selfishly I have been having snuggles all day. 

• Options

Ah that's interesting alba,  I just had my vaccination update at work and they mentioned the pilot for chicken pox jab in some areas.  X

• Options

That gives me peace of mind sunny, I have a freind in northampton very far from me lol, her and all her brothers and sisters got super poorly and hospitalised when they were kids with CP also very bad scars and there paying something like £105 for the jab privatly, so when I was offered it on a trial for free and had the premie evidence to back it up I too was interested. there was about 30 various questions to qualify to take part quite in depth so I feel confidant that it's right for hugo-blaze. 

• Options

Hello everyone, how are you all doing? We hope you and your toddlers are doing really well - please do come and let us know and share any pictures! And if you wangle and black friday deals, please do share! 

We were wondering at what age did your baby start to crawl (And if they’re not crawling, please do come and let us know that too!) on this thread. 

Also, does anyone have advice for this broken mum - her 2 and a half year old son has gone from a great sleeper to absolutely berserk at bedtime - any wise words? That thread is here. 

And finally, did any of you suffer with postpartum joint/muscle pain? We have a new member here who’s feeling quite poorly with it over here on this thread. 

Thank you! 

• Options

imageimage

Thankyou madefor mums

josh isn't too happy having to share 😂 Eliott just wants to eat it lol xx