Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    No your not being unreasonable, I would have hit the bloody roof! Have you spoke to him about money? 
  • Options
    Me and my husband don’t have each other money all our money it’s for all of us .. I defo wouldn’t stand for that I can defo understand why your upset 
  • Options
    Yes it’s definately not fair that he’s not contributed to the kids presents, they’re not just your children!
  • Options
    It just feels like I’m a mug sometimes, I don’t get paid TIL next week and I’m having to manage and my car is nearly on empty it just pisses me off men can be such pigs sometimes. If I mention money it starts a argument he hates discussing it but for me it’s something we need to talk about so we know where we are 
  • Options
    Whats everyone up too this weekend
  • Options
    Kayleigh he is definitely being unreasonable. Me and my hubby pool all our money together but I know a lot of couples that don’t. Most of them have their own bank accounts for their wages but then have a joint account that they agree an amount that each of them will put in each month towards bills and other joint responsibility costs such as birthdays. Maybe you could try that? 
  • Options
    We went to my brothers party last night and Ollie was such a good boy dancing and playing with balloons .. we also went to gymnastics Friday and he was running around like mad he really enjoyed it  so going to try and do that regularly ...: he’s also become obsessed with babies lol 😆 
  • Options
    We have an account for all the bills and a joint account which is what my wages go in however I pay my own bills out of that and everything else that’s needed I just feel like I’m getting a bit of a bad deal out of it. 
    Lillian I’m glad he had fun he looks so cute in the photos :) Charlie like babies as well his new favourite programme is the baby club on CBeebies because of the babies lol 😂 
    Hope you’re doing okay Charlie xxx 
  • Options
    Kayleigh maybe you should only pay some of your wages into the joint account and keep some in your own acount. It’s such a juggling act though trying to get everything paid 😞 Charlie’s fave programme is baby club too. He loves the songs. 
    Glad you had a good night Lillian. You looked fantastic! Your hair is such a lovely colour. 
  • Options
    I'm OK I booked myself in with midwife just now waiting for appointment. Think Liam has eventually taken it in as he started talking about the pregnancy the other day. 
    Daniel likes everything thing on cbeebies 
  • Options
    Thanks Guys I just had it done the other day ... Ollie ended up in bed with us early hours of the morning don’t think he was feeling well but he was surprisingly good just hope it doesn’t turn into a regular thing cuz I can’t say no lol
  • Options
    Hope eveyone is staying cool
  • Options

This is how we are staying cool ... Ollies at nursery today and it’s got air conditioning so he’ll be fine today ! Tomorrow I am not looking forward to how about you guys ?
  • Options
    I'm probably going to get paddling pool out and let Daniel play in there
  • Options
    Have you gone to the drs Charlie? 
    Hope everyone is coping in the hot weather. First day of summer hols tomorrow and it’s going to be the hottest day, swimming pool time I think!
  • Options
    I've got my midwife appointment through its on the 14th August 
  • Options
    Does everyone still get their notifications ok? Mine started to go into my junk emails about a week ago. Now I don’t get them at all. 
    Hating the weather. Can’t wait till it cools. We’re off to splash landings at Alton Towers tomorrow and then staying the night at the hotel and then going to Alton Towers on sat for my daughter’s birthday treat. Hoping Charlie will be good and hope the rain isn’t too hard on Saturday!
  • Options
    I sometimes get them, I just got yours. I’m struggling in the heat and it’s really mild down here compared to some of you. We are going to my parents tomo for the weekend and forgot how much a little person needs. 
    Hope everyone is ok xx
  • Options
    I’ve just got these too notifications it’s hot here my car on the way home from my mum and dads my car said it was 37 degrees
  • Options
    Yeah I want getting them now I am .. must have fixed them ! It’s super hot isn’t it think it’s 36 here today ... we have been playing in water but spent most of the day inside