Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Scan went really well still a girl yayy ... I was in there ages as she was on her bum and wouldn’t let him get a picture lol 😂 

hope everyone one has a lovely Christmas 
  • Options
    That's good glad scan went well. 
    Merry Christmas everyone hope u all have a lovely day 
  • Options
    Hope every one had a good Christmas 
  • Options
    Thanks Charlie we had a good day here it’s nice how our little ones understand a bit more now xx
  • Options
    Yeah Daniel got spoilt now trying to put everything in a place at home. I've given up and taken tree down to give us more room in the lounge.
    All I now need to do is hoover tfloor but I can't find the charger for the hoover and hoover is dead
  • Options
    Merry Christmas ladies! Hope you all had a lovely day! I can’t believe it’s 3 years since Christmas where we were all early pregnancies, now they’re nearly 2 and half! 
  • Options
    I know it's gone fast. Can't believe how quick it goes
  • Options
    Glad you all had a lovely Christmas. We did too but quite glad it’s a bit less stressful now all the organising is over. 
  • Options
    Just busy now trying to construct Charlie’s new toys! Going to try and put his train table together today. Hubby is useless at that sort of thing 
  • Options
    Aww I know I saw on my timehop this time three years ago we announced we was pregnant and now I’m pregnant again with a two and a half year old 😂

i know now we have so many toys that need building too 
  • Options
    My 12 week scan of Charlie just came up on Timehop. Can’t believe it was 3 years ago! 
    Lillian has your sister found out if she’s having a boy or girl? 
  • Options
    Her scan is Friday and no she’s is mental and not finding out 😂
  • Options
    It will be a lovely surprise for her but you’ve got to have a lot of willpower to not find out 
  • Options
    Unfortunately it was bad news at my scan today but Thankyou all for your support x
  • Options
    Aww Louise I’m so truely sorry xx 
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear was bad news at scan @Louise 111
  • Options
    Sorry to hear the scan didn’t go well. How are you feeling? 
    Can’t believe Christmas is now all over and done with for another year!
  • Options
    Hi ladies Ollies chest is bad again n they want us to be seen again at the hospital and re start his asthma treatment ... I’m hoping he gets over it soon but he’s been coughing for 6 weeks now the last weeks or two he’s really not sleeping well 

happy new new year to everyone x
  • Options
    Louise I’m sorry to read this what did they say?? 
  • Options
    How’s ollie doing Lillian? 
    Hows everyone doing? 
    Not been on for a few days now, being back at work again after holidays is wearing me out!