Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Aww happy birthday Daniel 
  • Options
    He looks so proud of him self, glad he had a lovely day. Joseph thinks everyday is his birthday.
    Happy belated birthday Daniel x
  • Options
    Bless him. Glad he had a lovely day xx 
  • Options
    Glad he had a great day Charlie he’s such a cutie cnt believe how big they all are now lol 😂 these three years have flown by
  • Options
    How are you all doing? 
    I somehow now have a 3 year old which is just the craziest thing! 
  • Options
    Is it his birthday today? Have a fabulous day if it is!
  • Options
    I forget this was the July club cause so Saoirse came in June 🤣

Happy birthday! Hope he has a great day.

No idea where the last 3 years have gone
  • Options
    It’s gone so quick isn’t it! It was yesterday. Unfortunately it rained the whole day so we couldn’t take him anywhere!
  • Options
    Hello ladies, been crazy busy here. Joseph is 3 today and it’s manic. He’s had a lovely day, it’s also been raining all day. My parents are coming down the weekend so we can celebrate properly. Happy Birthday J xx
  • Options
    Glad both the boys had a lovely day xx is it just your Charlie Kayleigh who is still to have his birthday? 
  • Options
    Awww happy birthday little guys!!! Hope u get some better weather to celebrate soon x

Since Ollies birthday he’s been asking me to abby birthday.. meaning he wants the candles and cake experience again 😂 he says come on mummy 😂

He also said try milk when Georgie was crying the other day 😂 and I kept saying to her it’s ok and he said it to her too and came and gave her kisses .. that’s about the most he’s played with her or shown interest 😂 he keeps coming out with the funniest one liners ... check it out 😀 was my personal fav 😂😂
  • Options
    Bless him he sounds a real sweetie Lillian and it sounds like his talking is really coming on! One of my older ones birthday is 6 days after Charlie’s and it was a nightmare cos Charlie just assumed it was his birthday again 😂😫
  • Options
    I had it the other way round. All 4 of mine are within 7 weeks. Josephs was the last one so he has celebrated for everyone else too x
  • Options
    It’s funny isn’t it what they have to learn .. his talking is coming along but a lot of it is we know what he wants .. he stayed at my mums last week as they was desperate to have him and they kept ringing me asking what does he mean 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is everyone planning on sending them to nursery in September I have no idea how Ollie is going to settle back in 
  • Options
    I'd send my back tomorrow if I could! We got back in August cause we're in Scotland and just waiting on a provisional plan for the nursery but dont know what will happen cause the kids get transport so don't know if they'll get that. 
    Saoirse keeps asking for prizes 🤣 she is so sassy. Told me she was running away to the woods yesterday 
  • Options
    Happy birthday Joseph! 

What they come out with is hilarious isn’t it? They pick on the strangest things we say. My oh calls people ‘mate’... so J goes around constantly ‘thanks mate’ ‘bye mate’ to people we see! 
    Js birthday is the last of all of them in my family. Mine and oh was in lockdown but 4 of them have been the last month then him so he just says happy birthday to everyone now. 

We’ll be starting pre school in September. Was meant to be April but obviously couldn’t and they’ve been unable to open so far. 
  • Options
    Charlie’s starting nursery too in September at the school he should attend. 
    Katt their transport should be ok. Two of mine have transport and they’re going to school in it at the moment. I’m going to take Charlie though myself. 
  • Options
    I think I’ve made a big mistake with Ollies nursery 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think I’ve applied to late .. i read online to apply in term your child is three so may-August so I did but I think it’s too late I don’t think he’s going to get a place now I think that was only for the funding 
  • Options
    I applied at the beginning of the year for Daniel but they told me cause of the COVID 19 he may not have his place now
  • Options
    Aww no that’s no good! When will you find out?