Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Is it a school nursery Lillian? If they are not full you will still be able to get a place 
  • Options
    Charlie is yours a school nursery cos all schools are opening in September so it shouldnt be a problem. 
  • Options
    Oh no ladies, that sounds like a nightmare!

what have the nursery said @Lillian2410

How comes he won’t have a space @charliemurphy, have they closed? 
  • Options
    I have no idea probably too late for anywhere else
  • Options
    I’m going to ring them tomorrow I think they will know if it’s full or not surely 
  • Options
    It will too late now probably for us anyway as all the others near use will most likely be closed for new aplicat
  • Options
    I don’t know how private nurseries work but if they are school nurseries as long as theyre not full you will be able to go. There isn’t a deadline for applications. You need to ring ASAP though as the schools will close next week at the latest for summer. Some will close tomorrow depending on your area.
  • Options
    I’m going to pop into mine tomorrow for Daniel and check
  • Options
    All that panic and a letter came today to say he is in starting the 15th of September ! I’m so please 
  • Options
    That's good Lillian
    I went in to Daniels today he should be starting on the 7th September all being well. So he has his space
  • Options
    Yay that’s good news @Lillian2410 and @Charliemurphy! Must be a relief knowing. 
  • Options
    Yeah also asked when there if I could reserve the term before he is 4 for all days Monday to Friday 
  • Options
    Glad you both got your places 😀
    Charlie has a book the nursery teacher has made for him with lots of photos . He loves looking at it as he really enjoyed his visits. 
  • Options
    Evening ladies, How is everyone doing? 
  • Options
    We are good thanks georgie is doing good and Ollie is very happy the parks are open 😂
  • Options
    I forgot to mention we have enrolled Ollie into swimming lessons. There 8.50 for half an hour lesson in a group of 4! I think he’s really going to love it and we start on the 5th of August 
  • Options
    We are all ok the two monkeys are doing good 
  • Options
    Hi ladies hope you’re okay @Louise 111 Charlie’s was on the 11th he had a brilliant day they’re currently on holiday atm with my mum me and the oh are both at work still but I do we are missing them terribly. Charlie has got his place for starting nursery in September we had tumble conformation through the other day. Lillian I hope you manage to get Ollie in I cnt imagine that they’re that full that they cnt squeeze one more in. 

My two little rascals are growing like weeds 
  • Options
    I know the feeling @mummy to olly and Charlie Oliver is 4 months tomorrow 
  • Options
    Everyone’s growing so much! It’s so crazy how quick the last 3 + years have gone isn’t it!