Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    we are all ok.Daniel loves pre school.
    oliver is pulling himself up he hasn’t learnt to crawl properly yet he combat crawls everywhere. But loves being on his feet and moving up and down the sofa 
  • Options
    Hello lovely ladies, it’s all so crazy. Trying to home school 2, Joseph is such a character and always makes me smile. He is loving nursery but tells me he isn’t going to school ever 😬 Maisie is the hardest work at of the 4 but I’d very funny. I’m kind of glad I’m still working.
    hope everyone is ok xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies hope you’re all okay it’s been ages since I’ve been on here things have been crazy, Charlie’s off nursery tomorrow due to another child having covid in his class, two kids at home 😭 get me back to work lol 😂 
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Glad you’re all well xx We’re plodding along. Dreading Charlie starting school in September. It’s come round too fast 😔 Did you all get your applications in ok?
  • Options
    It has gone really quick I’m just on the way to take Charlie for a audiology appointment and he’s not in the mood 😂 wish me luck
  • Options
    Hi ladies , how are you all doing? 
    Just thought I’d let you know, baby girl has arrived 💗
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! So happy for you xxx 
  • Options
    Aww how wonderful !! Congratulations when did she make her entrance? Hope your all well x 

• Options
    Awww congratulations Dizzy, hope your both well xx
  • Options
    Thank you. We’re doing okay. Struggling with healing as ended up in with 3rd degree tear so it’s taking getting used to but should be okay eventually. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies did you all get the schools you wanted? Hope you’re getting on ok dizzy xx
  • Options
    Sounds super painful hun 

ollie got his place x
  • Options
    That’s good Lillian xx Can’t believe they start in September. Gonna be so sad when he leaves nursery 😞
  • Options
    It doesn’t say yet for us it says place offered but when I click on the offer part it says information not yet been published so will have to wait a bit longer
  • Options
    Have you not had an email Charlie?
  • Options
    Not yet 
  • Options
    I suppose all the councils are different 
  • Options
    Yeah I’ve looked on my citizen portal and it’s says he’s been placed I just can’t see where yet
  • Options
    Charlie does it say which rank position it is? For example on ours it says rank position one -  place offered
  • Options
    I’m going to look at 10 as it could be as there a lot to place they haven’t got round to putting the info down yet