Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cycle Buddies Mrs R, Jay78 and babyonboard :lol:

Replies

• Options
    hehehe so true babyonboard

OH ladies i think we need some PMA as it just seems to be leaving us at the moment. Although i did see on that website MrsR sent us the link for saying that around 10+dpo the pma seems to fall.

Have you girls seen my post about seeing a reflexologist? Something to think about i suppose, although i know ttc is expensive enough as it is! I think you can get reflexology books which show you how to do it so maybe get one so hubby can learn it! he he xx
  • Options
    Hi jay78

If it involves feet hun my hubby wont do it he hates feet and so I cant even look forward to a foot rub when am preggers grr.....

Oh am going to look at that website again, I have the most horrid spots on my face they are like sore lumps got one on my chin, top of my nose they are going now but omg my face looks like its had a bag of spots thrown at me!!

xx
  • Options
    Here's a pressy for you all. I love reading it, my PMA is coming back slowly!

http://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html
  • Options
    Hi B-O-B shortened your name to BOB LMAO!!

Awesome website I have been on there before I love reading real life people's symptoms xx
  • Options
    ooo thanks bob just read a few and does make you feel more positive! xx
    Sorry just realised i called you bob, but it is short for baby on board! he he xx
  • Options
    he he SD great minds think alike aye! xx
  • Options
    I like bob, it's my cats name, and she's a girl - remember it from blackadder?

Ok having read some more of it, I am feeling a little better. I will try, try, try and wait until wednesday to test......
  • Options
    Aw wish I could test wed am so sick of the 2ww am not very patient. My cycles are super long so the thought of going onto month 4 is killing me.

We go on hol 10 weeks on wed to Ibiza so if we are lucky this week I should be past the first trimester yey so shouldnt be feeling crappy!!

• Options
    Aw wish I could test wed am so sick of the 2ww am not very patient. My cycles are super long so the thought of going onto month 4 is killing me.

We go on hol 10 weeks on wed to Ibiza so if we are lucky this week I should be past the first trimester yey so shouldnt be feeling crappy!!

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Hi ladies, excellent link bob! It seems more real when you read it in somebody's own words.

I've still got a crampy feeling in my tummy but in my miserable mood I reckon AF is just getting ready to arrive on Friday! :\(
  • Options
    Stupid comp!! grr posted my post 4 times sorry girls!!

Argh am in a dilemma have an engagement party to go to sun afternoon with hubby and if not pregnant was looking forward to chilling with a few glasses of vino. AF isnt due till sun so what do I do?? and I have just realised that since my last period 9th Feb am on CD35 today which was what my cycles used to be but I only got my pos opk on 7th March so my period cant be due today.

When should I test? Ideally I would like to test before sun if possible?

xx

• Options
    SD maybe you could test Fri/Sat with a superdrug test as they can supposedly be used up to 4 days before AF. xx
  • Options
    I dont understand I have been noting down my cycle lengths so from previous cycle 26th dec - 9th feb I had a 45 day cycle does that mean my af is due on 26th? but then that would give me an 18 day LP and isnt that too long to get a BFP.

Argh I just really wish my cycles were straight forward for 6 months they were regular and then xmas they went irregular and now come and go as they please.

• Options
    SD you should try charting your temp. My cycles sound similar to yours, they're never the same length 2 months running! Since I started temping though I've seen that my AF always comes 13/14 days after OV, it's the follicular phase that varies. xx
  • Options
    Thanks MrsR think I will invest in a BBT on payday as probably too late to temp this month.

When your temp rises, do you feel hot like a flush?

Sorry to be on a downer but seriously lacking in PMA. I used FR and SD tests last month and I just want to see a strong line this month and not have another month of 'oh i think I can see a line' and be upset all over again.

AF was 11 days late last month hence the 45 day cycle!!

xx
  • Options
    SD i would do a FR or SD test Sun morn if I were you (you should be about12-13dpo), then if -ve you can go and have a few drinks at the party, that way you're leaving it 'til the last minute before you go. Even if you get a -ve which later turns out to be +ve you'll be ok for a few drinks as the chances are that you won't have implanted yet (if no hcg is registering) and so there would be no alcohol going to the l/o as there would be no blood supply at that point. I am in the same boat Wed. as i'm meeting friends for a concert and drinks before hand on Paddy's night and hence I'll be testing Wed morning before I go. I'm due on Thursday so I figured if -ve on Wed, chances are af will show her face the next day :cry:

BTW I thought of another symptom. My dog keeps wanting to lay right across my belly - ok not really a symptom but I remember him doing it last time i was pg. (not sure if you know my story but i had a mmc at 11weeks in Jan, which would have been my first l/o at age 37 - time is running out - I'm an old bugger!)
  • Options
    Thats not that old bob! Im catching up with you at 32 tho! he he
    Sorry to hear about your mmc x
    Lets hope this is a really lucky thread and we all get our BFPs xxx
  • Options
    I hope so Jay! I will test tomorrow. I managed to stay away from poas this morning! woo hoo!