Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cycle Buddies Mrs R, Jay78 and babyonboard :lol:

Replies

• Options
    Hi mines due sun roughly Ive had long, varying cycles, still getting cramps done a cbd tonight and said NOT PREGNANT so am gonna have to just wait and see now x
  • Options
    Argh sorry to hear she found you MrsR and BOB x
    SD - BOB is right a line is a line! OK so no poas this weekend for you , wait until monday. I know its hard but otherwise it will just drive you mad.
    I went out last night with my sister and some friends for my friends brithday and to wet the babys head as my friend had a baby in december after 4 years of trying and then having IVF. It seemed all the other girls there were either heavily pregnany or just fallen, which made me feel a bit crap really.

Anyway what are you girls up to this weekend? I think we're gonna go and see the bounty hunter at the cinema and tomorow cooking roastie for my dad as its his birthday tomorrow.
    Jxx
  • Options
    Hi Jay78

Sorry to hear you felt a bit crap last nite hun, I know what you mean I have been in the same situation last few months.

It just seems everywhere I go someone I know is pregnant and even when I turn the tv on like take corrie Molly is pregnant to Kevin and am like wtf do they just decide to put loads of baby storylines on tv.

I think it is just our emotional state of mind he he.

OMG am so jealous my hubby wouldnt watch a chick flick with me but I am sooooooooo gushy over Gerard Butler I just love him.

I have a full on day of cleaning to look forward to and then tomorrow supposed to be going to an engagement party.

I have poas left!!! he he will have to buy some when i go shopping its costing a fortune!

Ooh roastie sounds lush am so hungry at the moment xx
  • Options
    Hi SD and Jay. So SD you probably didn't have enough hcg when you poas at night, fmu is best! Like jay said try not to until Sunday or Monday now. Who am I to talk I used 7 hpt's last week!!!:lol:

I know what you mean about pg women everywhere. What has annoyed me is they just took on a new girl at work who of course is pg, I haven't asked her how far along she is but someone told me where she is at and of course she's right around where I would have been had I not had the mmc. Pure torture, I see her everyday! Then the other day me and oh were in a restaurant for lunch and this girl comes in and stands right next to the our table before sitting down and all her friends jump up and are all 'oh look at you when it is due blah blah blah' and then when she sits down she proceeded to talk very loudly about every part of her pg and names and , well you get the picture. I just don't need to hear all that - not her fault I know but I thought wtf!

Anyway this w/e I am going to finish the bathroom painting I started last week, at least I don't have to worry this week about the fumes - what fun! Probably go out to the shops tomorrow for some stuff, nothing exciting and then get ready for the old grind on Monday. Also back to the 4ww for me!
  • Options
    We decided to go to the cinema next weekend and do the painting in the hallway instead. I must say i didnt realise how exhusting painting actually is! I'm knackered! Had a nice long hot soak in the bath and just setlling down to watch titanic. Fortunately hubby doesnt mind, such a good boy!image he he
  • Options
    Just finished my painting too Jay, my back's killing me. Think I might watch Couples Therapy on pay per view (like sky movies I guess) and have a nice glass of wine.

When are you due to ov? Me and oh are due to start bding next Sunday again for the week! Can't be painting then, we'll be too exhausted to do anything else:lol:
  • Options
    According to the OV calculator I should be fertile 25th-29th Feb so roughly same time as you hun xx
    Yep will be definately too exhausted to do painting next weekend so will have to try and get as much done as possible this weekend! he he

Any news SD? xx
  • Options
    Aww my stupid long cycles mean I'll probably not ovulate til the week after you girls so I'll be on my own! Saying that my cycle can be as short as 29 days so fingers crossed for a short one this month!!

Any more news on SD? Fingers crossed she got her 'pregnant 1-2' this morning and is busy celebrating! xx
  • Options
    I think SD has the party today. Maybe that's why we haven't heard.

I don't start to use my opks until 28th, so hopefully around the 31st I'll ov.

I know you do your temp MrsR. I just ordered my digital thermometer from Amazon. How much does your temp go up when you ov'd, I'm guessing it's quite noticeable??? and when does it dip?? Not having done temping I'm not sure what to look for but I'm hoping that if I know when my LH goes up, with the opks, and when my temp goes up then I'll be able to pinpoint when I have actually ov'd and not just when i'm about to.

When you do the temp MrsR how long do you bd after the rise? As haven't you ov'd already at that point? So I'm planning on bding from day 10 every other day, then when i get +ve opk, everyday for 3 days, I'm guessing i'll get a temp rise and so can we stop bd at that point I wonder??? or just keep following the smep?? and do the 3days followed by a day off and then one more bd - what do you think? I'm also going to use pre-seed this month too. (all tmi I'm sure!!!:\))
  • Options
    Hi girls,

Am so upset NO BFP or AF and am CD41 wtf is my body playing at!!

I havent went to the Engagement Party hubby has gone to show face I cant bear to face anyone am so down!!

I done a predictor test from morrisons this morning and think I got another v.faint line but why arent the lines getting any stronger??? So I caved and done yet another CBD and BFN I just cant believe it I had to pee in a container and then go shopping but the fmu was only sat there bout an hr do you think that could have made a difference?

I know I got my pos OPK 7th March so I could have ov 8/9 and takes 6-12 days to implant but why have I been getting v.v.faint lines on FR when they are 25miu. I just dont bloody understand!!!

I should be 14dpo am not sure when my af is due as am CD41 today but my longest cycle last month was 45 days, do you think I might have PCOS my cycles seem to be getting longer?? they were regular and 35 days until Dec when we came off condoms and started trying for a baby. I have been off the pill since end of June but since trying my cycles have gone tits up!!

Good luck for your next cycle...............you might be getting another buddy

Ps sorry for the rant and rave xx
  • Options
    It could be stress hun xx If they were fairly regular in the past and only been longer since youve been trying to conceive then maybe your body is saying woah im stressed? Maybe try a reflexologist or maybe even acupuncture? A friend of mine couldnt conceive naturally as she had odd shaped fallopian tubes and had to have ivf. BUT she went to see an acupuncturist just before she had her ivf and she then fell pregnant after her first go. Not 100% sure it was because she had acupuncture but she seemed to think it helped alot as made her feel more balanced in herself.
    You might just have a really shy bean hun as you have been getting faint lines! xx
  • Options
    Yeah hopefully well I also dont think my af would have been due today so just incase I have a longer lp am giving it till fri now and going to buy some cheapies tomorrow so I can poas every morning and it wont matter because am not wastin FR and CBD.

How are you hun? me and hubs are going to watch Dont say a word now film on film4 its good have seen it before.

xx
  • Options
    Yeah i ok thanks. Its my dads birthday today so went round to cook him a roastie and now settling down to watch 24 with hubby.
    Whats the film about? I dont think ive heard of that one?
    You might have a longer LP! Its horrible the waiting isnt it x
    Enjoy your film hun xx
  • Options
    Not watching it now hubby bit drunk so have sky plussed it.

Its a good film tho about a girl who is in a pyschiatric hospital and she has all these numbers in her head and these baddies kidnap her to blackmail her dad Michael Douglas. Cool film.

Am waiting for desperate housewives, ah yeah I know hun am gonna have to wait till fri I think and then I should be officially late for af as longest cycle is 45 days to date.

Hope shes not messing me around again xx
  • Options
    Hope not hun x
    Will hubby try and get fruity with you cos he's drunk? he he My hubby tends to get overly loving when hes had a few to drink and then really slobbery. AND he breathes on me which i really cant stand. I know hes just getting a bit excited but i really dont like it when he breathes in my face. Its such a turn off!
    Film sounds good, ive just put on to record on filmfour+1 x
  • Options
    Cool hun

No he's gone to bed flat out hun!! he said this morning if I was preg we wouldnt be having sex he thinks its wrong and doesnt like the idea LOL. Am not going 8 months without sex so i told him he better bloody get used to the idea quick and fast.

Both of our heads are done in, if no BFP this month, not trying next as would be due in between xmas and NY and hubby wants to wait as tbh xmas is a bad time for us he always comes out of work for a few month and we end up further in red!!

I dont like hubby slavering all over me either lol and find it a big turn off when ones sober and ones drunk if we were both drunk I probably wouldnt care but I havent had a proper sesh since NYE!!!

Am missing out!!!

xx
  • Options
    You certainly are missing out hun! Its so unfair that we have to sacrifice everything we like!

Right im off to watch golden girls in bed hun xx

Sleep well and hope you dont toss and turn too much tonight x
  • Options
    Hhhmmm. I wonder what is going on SD?? Well we know some tests are more sensitive than others and the hcg doubles only every 48hrs, then of course different people get different amounts of increase and then there is the research about boy embryos and not producing as much hcg as when you carry girls! It's all confusing...... I'm so sorry you have to keep waiting.

Friday seems like a long time to wait to test again. Get yourself some of the early pregnancy test sticks, they're way cheaper than at the chemist!

Keep us updated.

So I watched Twilight Saturday night - I know, way behind everyone on that one but I was refusing to watch it on the basis that everyone was so addicted to it! I see the draw of the main character now - rather hot!

Where's MrsR?
  • Options
    Hi girls

I started spotting today think AF is on way I am sure I had v.v. faint lines but they havent progressed any, I done a SD test and they are hard to tell really but dont think I can see a line. Ive been having crampy af feeling and felt a bubble before anyway when I went to toilet and wiped its a dark/red brown colour but am sure its AF.

I am absolutely devastated so I wont be on for a good while now, hope you get your BFP's and have a H&H pregnancy.

Am going to have to take a break and try and forget about it all now as I fear wanting it so much is not doing me any favours.

Really lovely chatting to you all and am sorry this thread had to end on a bum note!!

Bye for now xx
  • Options
    nooooooooo am gutted for you hun x
    Youre probably doing the right thing though babe by trying to have a break from it. Maybe pop back every once in a while though even if its just to see how you are xx