Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Rainbow Babies 🌈👶

Replies

• Options
    @MrsRees thank you. I have every faith that your time will come and I also hope you have a little angel after all you've been through 😂

@Mummytolilyandharry definitely due to lily being in school I reckon! And I agree, makes me feel like I have a baby for longer! I'd like another but it won't be for a while yet. We have a special holiday booked next summer because we both turn 30 that year. 10 nights in Disney world and then 4 nights one  Disney bahama cruise (helped a lot by my lovely mum as our birthday presents! She's amazing!) So we won't be trying until at least September next year. But I've always said I wanted a 3-4 year age gap anyway so I'm fine with that  and if it doesn't happen then that's ok because Hallie is super amazing but I would like to give her a sibling if I can. We'll be stopping at 2 too though. Unless it's a multiple birth of course 🙈
  • Options
    Thanks girls :) doesn’t really feel like a weight has been lifted as I have to wait 5 months to see consultant again and hear any results but I don’t think there will be a problem 

really wondering about oh sperm count and mobility really as it’s taking so long, I have to organise a test for him for the consultant too 
  • Options
    @xLisilx WOW!! Your mum is amazing! You’ll all have such an amazing time and make so many memories! Yeah there’s 3 years 11 months between lily & harry sometimes I love it sometimes I hate it, they share a room and tonight harry started coughing and lily was like are you okay harry and then 5 minutes later she went over blew him a kiss and said night night my little sweetheart 😭but then other times it’s hard because she has such tiny little toys now and I feel like I’m restricted as to what I can play with her when he’s around but I think any age gap has it’s pros and cons I just feel so lucky to have two amazing beautiful babies I wouldn’t change them for the world! 

@MrsRees hmmm yeah could be oh sperm count get him an appt ASAP! At least you know 5 months time you’ll have some answers and some advice on what’s best to do from there, I see it as you have a time scale now xx
  • Options
    @Mummytolilyandharry she really is! And that's so adorable of Lily! It's times like that when it makes all the harder times so worth it!
  • Options
    The newest addition... 
    I have to go back again because they couldn't get a good look at little ones heart and my placenta is really low. Hopefully all is OK!

I'm going to have to go back and read comments, for some reason I never got notifications for this thread after my last post! 
  • Options
    Have you seen what’s going on in Latest Discussions today? 
    We’re giving away a £200 Aldi voucher and TOMORROW we start recruiting for a new product test to test and keep a Joie buggy worth £300! Head to Latest Discussions to find out more! 
  • Options
    Oh wow I thought this forum was a bit quiet but it's gone crazy... Plus I'm useless at keeping in touch 🤣

I'm loving all the photos of the babies , how big are they!! Time flies doesn't it!
    Congratulations on people's 2nd rainbow babies, such happy news, we'll be sticking to just the 2 girls, I don't think my body or mind could cope with another pregnancy 😕

Harry looks so cute in his little christening suit!

And my god the girls clothes you guys have dressed them so cute!!
    Poor Mila is in mostly in hand me downs 🤣

Sienna loves Mila but at the moment she a bit like 'whatever' as she can't do much at the mo but Mila adores her big sister, she loves to watch her playing!
    I'll try and upload some photos!

@MrsRees I'm glad you are finally getting somewhere, you'll be joining rainbow club soon I'm sure of it!!

Hope everyone is well! Xx
  • Options

• Options

Me and my girls 😊
  • Options

• Options
    @EvelynsMummy6390 what a lovely scan picture glad everything is going ok, pain that they couldn’t get good check of heart but at least it means another view of baby, how many weeks are you now?? 
    Awww @MrsJessB lovely photos of your beautiful girls 😍

i know now with my stuff it’s a step in right direction but I’m sick of waiting now I’m getting really fed up and it’s making me feel down, I always try to stay positive and up beat about it all but I’m sick of the wait, I’ve been trying 3 years unsuccessfully why can’t they take that into consideration?? Not just the one year since last mc??
    and what if they sus why I’m not getting pregnant and then I loose again and I have to go through all these different tests for why I’m loosing them?? 
    They would save so much time if they just looked into it all now

sorry for the long post and the rant girls 🤯
  • Options
    Gorgeous scan pic @EvelynsMummy6390!!!

@MrsJessB, your girls are just gorgeous. 

@MrsRees, I understand your frustration. It’s so disheartening but keep going and you will get your baby!

AFM, I am 34 weeks and think I’m having a planned section in 4 weeks time!!! I’m just too excited and nervous. I just want her here right now so I know she’s safe and I can hold her. 

Xxxx
  • Options
    @xLisilx definitely makes the hard times worth it! I feel so lucky to have them both 😍

@EvelynsMummy6390 wow that’s such a clear scan! Lovely that you’ll get to see baby again! I remember harrys 20 week Scan she spent over 5 minutes looking at his heart and I was so panicky, then oh was like is everything okay and she was like yeah I’m just waiting for him to move so I can have a better look! All that worry you’d think she could of just said 😂 

@MrsJessB oh my god look at your babies they are both so adorable 😍 lily was very much like that with harry and now she gets him hysterically laughing everyday it’s so nice to see them bond! 

@MrsRees I never understand why they wait either let a woman go through all that heartache to then do the tests anyway! I really hope it happens for you soon 🎀💙

@EmJ3 wow!! 4 weeks that’s so exciting! Have they given you an exact date yet? & have you thought of a name yet? 

Nothing really new to report here! We did get harry his first pair of trainers this week obv had to go for Nike airforces xD 

• Options
    Also does anyone else’s babies always get called the other gender?!?!?! Everyone always assumes Harry’s a girl (always in boys clothes 😂) and then when you’re like no he’s a boy they’re like oh but he’s really pretty 😂 he does have the most perfect facial features (if I do say so myself 😂) but I still think he looks like a boy? 
  • Options
    Awww @Mummytolilyandharry, he’s so cute!! He’s gorgeous! Can’t believe how much he’s grown!

Got an appointment in 2 weeks for the exact date but they were saying 8th August! 

We're Struggling with names- I like Matilda and Heidi but god knows!
    xxx

• Options
    @MrsJessB look at hour beautiful girls! They look quite like mummy!

@MrsRees totally understand where you're coming from, it must be so infuriating having to wait longer than you already have. I'm desparate for you to get your Rainbow ❤️

@EmJ3 I hope the 4 weeks flies in for you. I'm sure once she's here you'll pick a name no problem!

@Mummytolilyandharry baby was barely moving so maybe that's why they couldn't see what they needed to. Although I'll accept another opportunity to see him/her gladly! People are always asking me what his name is when I have Evie out, I do dress her in quite a bit of blue because of her eyes but surely dresses and bows are a hint? I love that he's got his wee trainers, I've been eyeing up a pink pair but going to wait until she's closer to walking.

Sorry if I've missed anyone. 

On a separate note how are all the little ones getting on with formula/breastmilk? Evie was 10 months last week and we've been fighting to get her to take her 3 bottles, this past week she's dropped to 2, then today she hasn't taken any. Just screams blue murder and punches the bottle out of the way. She's still eating for Scotland though. Has anyone else had similar problems? 
  • Options
    @EmJ3 that’s so exciting xD 

@EvelynsMummy6390 that’s probably why then! I’m gunna guess a boy 😌 have you thought of any names? Ahhh it does your head in doesn’t it! I was in John Lewis a few months ago buying dinosaur pyjamas that are bright blue and a few other boys things and the woman was like aww look at her and I thought I’m not gunna say anything because she’ll laugh when she realises what I’m buying and then she was like aww she’s so cute SHE NEVER NOTICED!!!! 😂😂😂😂 harrys no where near walking but now he doesn’t have his cover on his pushchair I hate just seeing socks 😂 so that’s why I bought them, he’s got really small feet for his age he was recommended a 2 and a half 😂 but we went for a 3 and a half just for a bit of growing room! They were £38 I’ve taken a picture of his next to my ones I’m a size 6 so for comparison at how small they are 😂 harry only has 2 bottles a day now but quite enjoys them, well unless there’s food then he’ll throw the bottle and want the food 😂 I don’t think it’s a massive deal about her not having her milk but maybe buy her some vitamins if you haven’t already! 
  • Options
    @EvelynsMummy6390 such a gorgeous scan and as others have said it's good that you get ti see baby again. Will you be finding out what sex you're having?
    We didnt have an issue with milk in that Hallie refused it but from 9.5 months she was down to just 2 7oz bottles a day. She now just has 7oz before bed and I put vitamin drops in her milk.

@MrsJessB such gorgeous girls 😍 you must be so proud!

@MrsRees I totally get it! Hope you get some answers soon 🤞

@EmJ3 not long now! How are you feeling?

@Mummytolilyandharry harry is gorgeous but totally has a boy face! Hallie has tiny feet too. Over 15.5 months and she's only a size 2/2.5 😂

• Options
    @Mummytolilyandharry I hate correcting people too! I got her lots of pretty frilly socks and a pair of sock ons but my mums wanting to get her first pair of shoes for her birthday so I'll just let her 😂. I love your matching trainers 😍.

I feel like this one is a boy too. If it is we're quite liking James shortened to Jamie. If it's a girl she's going to be Elodie.

Do they do special baby vitamins? Or does Harry just get the kids ones? 
  • Options
    @xLisilx thank you! 100% boy isn’t he! Awww does she so her feet are like the same size as harrys 😂😂 Yeah harrys trAiners were meant to be for his birthday but I couldn’t resist hahaha he loves them! Cries when I take them off 😂 they do baby ones from birth I think! As long as they’re over her age and a liquid they’ll be fine! Harry’s ones are from 9 months I think! I think they’re called ‘Well Baby’ love the name James that’s harrys middle name! Elodie is beautiful too but I think you’ve got a little James in there! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions