Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Rainbow Babies 🌈👶

Replies

• Options
    So so so many messages! 

Its lovely to see all the gorgeous babies and how they are thriving.  I haven’t had chance to read all the messages as I have missed loads.

i cant believe how quickly the last few months have gone, and we have 2 more Bubba’s due so soon, how exciting!! 

Mrs Rees, you have had such a tough journey, it will all be worth it when you are holding you rainbow in your arms! 

As for me, we have been trying for a good 9 months again with no luck.  I have had some health complications which are still being investigated - my cycles have been all over the place, I have had scans and bloods done, some of my hormones are high which could indicate early menopause but others are normal - the scan was clear. 
    I am trying to get my head around that i probably wont have another, which is a real kick in the teeth as I have always been desperate to replace my lost twin - I felt Amelie deserved the sibling she lost.

Amelie is doing really well, and is turning into a sassy toddler who knows what she wants.  She is walking, understanding more and more words and says a few.  She defo keeps us on our toes!! 

• Options
    @MrsFish good to hear from you! Amelie is looking beautiful as always! I'm sorry you're not having much looking in your TTC journey but don't give up hope. Until early menopause is confirmed (which it might never be!) there's always a chance. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Thanks @xlislx we will keep trying, O have adjusted my expectations a bit - it makes it easier to deal with AF arriving.

how’s Hallie doing? She is such a smiley gorgeous girl xx 
  • Options
    @MrsFish yeah I think that's a good way of dealing with each month.
    Thank you! Hallie is great thanks. Closer and closer to waking each day but still not there yet. You can tell she wants to say real words too now but other than Daddy which she can say as a 'real word' we still just have Mama and 'es' (yes) she will sound nana too and tries her hardest to say grandad but obviously not here yet Haha! Here's a couple of recent photos. She cracks me up how she lies. She sleeps like that too sometimes 😂 xx

• Options
    Love the casual relaxed look - so cool! 
    She has always been such a smiley girl 😍
    amelie is a bottom lip girl 😂

how are you finding being back back at work? X
  • Options
    Oh she can certainly have her moments believe Haha!
    It's ok thanks. In a way it's nice to have a bit of a break and be me and not just mummy if that makes sense. How are you getting on with everything? I know you've been back a bit longer than me x
  • Options
    Yes that makes total sense.  With my first I loved being back at work, having the space away from being a Mummy, this time I hate it! But I think it’s because my job is emotionally draining, because I work in community mental health.  I have a new manager who is really nit picking at me, and I just hate it 🤷‍♀️ I think that makes my inability to conceive even worse 😢
    I may have to look at changing jobs, which i cant really be bothered to do.....
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're having such a hard time in work. A bad manager really does make all the difference! Hope it picks up soon or that you're able to find something else if you decide to.
  • Options
    @MrsRees I can understand your frustration and you are well within your right to have a rant, I don't understand why they need women to go though these horrible things at least 3 times before they even attempt to see what's going on, it's crule!
    I'm a very positive thinker but it is hard to stay positive in situations like these BUT keep your chin up and don't give up! 
  • Options
    @EmJ3 I bet you're excited, hopefully the weeks aren't dragging too much!

@Mummytolilyandharry aww love his little trainers, my other half does see the point of shoes for babies and always rolls his eyes when I'm like 'look how cute!!' lol
    Mila was mistaken for a boy in IKEA while she was wearing a unicorn top, I didn't correct the lady as she seemed so happy lol

@MrsFish we had pretty much given up after the second miscarriage and even spoke about maybe a surrogate before deciding that there was no way we could afford it but then along came Mila when we were being a bit more careful lol
    Sometimes you just need to take you mind off it, take a break, do something fun 😊
    Sorry to hear about work being crap! 
    Gorgeous photos of Amalie! Love her name!

@xLisilx Hallie is so smiley! Beautiful!

I think I have lost track of the babies we have now and whose due or has had another since, how many babies do you all have now (including older siblings)
    I have Sienna 4yrs and Mila 3mnths

Sienna starts big school this year, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself! 🤣
  • Options
    @MrsJessB I have Evelyn 10 months and Bump 21 weeks tomorrow. Then I think I'm done - well for a little while, 2 in 14 months is plenty to be going on with.

@MrsFish look how big Amelie is getting, so blonde and her photos are amazing. I love her wee dresses. Awful that your boss is so bad, it's nice to have a few hours to yourself but not when it's spent with people like that! 

@xLisilx Hallie is such a cutie too. She really does seem to be always smiling. Evelyn chills like that too, people laugh when they see her in the pram doing it, usually with her legs akimbo too 😂.

Evelyn said hiya yesterday, but won't say it to daddy so he thinks I'm making it up. Such a proud mummy though 😍

• Options
    @EvelynsMummy6390 Hallir does the legs too Haha! Love that picture of Evelyn 😍
    @MrsJessB thank you! I just have Hallie who is 16 months on 22nd July.
    Hallie is teething again we think. Shes got 12 teeth now so over half way! Just her back molars and fangs (and bottom ones in the same place) left now!
  • Options
    @MrsFish i’ll Reply to you on Instagram 😘

@xLisilx Hallie is always really smiley such a happy girly! So nice when they start saying words! Harry can say car and he tries to say bus but says ‘bu’ 😂 and he keeps pointing and saying ‘ook’ (look) Lily always said ‘dad dad’ for grandad, I was gutted when she started saying grandad properly it was so cute 😂 and she always used to call a clock a cock so that was always funny 😂 wow she’s got loads of teeth now! Harry has 7 4 at the top and 3 at the bottom 

@MrsJessB Tbh there is really no point in his trAiners because he’s no where near walking but they do look so cute and I hate just seeing socks in the pushchair especially because he’s white big he looks as though he should be walking and he loves wearing there the little smile he does when I put them on can tell he feels like a big boy 😍 I’m like you I very rarely correct someone if they call him a girl but it does bother me especially when it’s he’s clearly dressed as a boy 😂 Lilys been at school since last September and she absolutely loves it! It’s so nice to see how much she’s learnt, she can now read a small book and can write every letter and word if I sound it out and she attempts to write them herself, she can identify every number up to 30 written down and can add and minus numbers now, her confidence is through the roof and she’s got so many friends it’s amazing how much they learn in such a short space of time! She’s even had the confidence to go back to ballet and has a show on Saturday and she’s loving that now too xD 

@EvelynsMummy6390 why do babies always do these things when no one else is around 😂 she looks so advanced for her age she’s stood so confidently it’s amazing! 

AFM we went and bought harry a forward facing car seat yesterday 😭 his first one is only up to 12 months so definitely needed one we’ve bought a few little bits for his birthday but not going over the top as lilys having a big 5th birthday party so just can’t afford it all! Not sure if I told you all about me applying for a cleaning job, I had my interview Tuesday and I got the job! Woohoo! I start in September so money will definitely be better! 

• Options
    I have Lily who is 4 (5 23rd August) 
    Harry who is nearly 1 (19th July) 
  • Options
    @xLisilx @Mummytolilyandharry she stands confidently but is way behind in the teething game. Despite having rosey cheeks for months we have a grand total of zero teeth at 10 months, and no sign of them coming either 😂 I think she's keeping them good, although its not stopping her chewing food
  • Options
    @Mummytolilyandharry, that pic of them holding hands is just adorable!! 🥰🥰🥰 congratulations on the job! That will really help!

The pics of Evelyn, Hallie and Amelie are just beautiful too. there’s always gorgeous pics on here!!

i have Maizie who is 15, Jackson who has just turned 7 and I’m nearly 35 weeks now! Had my baby shower yesterday- it was lovely. I’m just so excited for her to come!
    xxxx

• Options

• Options

Me and my babies.xx
  • Options
    Typo- Maizie’s 14 not 15. Whoops!!! We seem to like a 7 year age gap!!!! Although it just happened that way this time! It’s taken forever to get to this point!xxx
  • Options
    @EvelynsMummy6390 wow does she not! That’s amazing I love a gummy baby 😂 hate when the teeth start coming although harry does look really cute with his teeth! She’s doing so standing already! Do you think she’ll be an early walker? 

@EmJ3 your baby shower looks lovely!! Such beautiful children as well 😍 I bet your eldest can’t wait for her to arrive! 

2 days till the big boys birthday 😜 I can’t wait now although Friday night I will be in tears like I have with each of lilys birthdays 😂 he also has his 1 year injections on Monday 😭😭😭
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions