Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶ - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 Iā€™m the same. I just canā€™t justify paying full price when thereā€™s usually a discount code or itā€™s on sale somewhere! Iā€™m going to nip to the Sainsburyā€™s toy sale before work tomorrow- just to see if thereā€™s any bargains to bulk things out a bit. My son wants a new PS5 and theyā€™re nearly 500 pounds!šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ my eldest daughter turns 16 in December too! Itā€™s all money, money, money isnā€™t it!xxx
  • Options
    @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 ummm id probably say it was a Good few months into potty training Ā I started off putting him in a nappy and then took it off when we got somewhere and then I started keeping it off for short trips like to the shop and then just carried on from there! Harry had loads of accidents at my mums at first too, I have always been here so it wasnā€™t like she or I was missing cues, it just seemed like he didnā€™t feel as comfortable doing it at my mums but he got over that quite quickly maybe a few weeks or so, if you think your mum could be missing cues maybe just keep getting her to ask her if she needs to go and tell her what you do at dinner time. She might have a few accidents here and there but as long as youā€™ve got spare clothes itā€™ll be fine :) Harrys never had an accident being in his pushchair or whilst walking but he has had about 3/4 in his car seat!Ā 
  • Options
    Iā€™ve bought one Christmas present for Harry so far šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Options
    šŸšØĀ Calling Cat Parents!Ā We're recruiting for a Gourmet Nature's Creations cat food product testĀ šŸšØ
    If you'd like to signup to take part, please head toĀ latest discussionsĀ where you can find the signup thread. There's a Ā£300 Amazon voucher up for grabs too. šŸ˜»
  • Options
    Howā€™s everyone doing? @Mummytolilyandharry, @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 how are the babies/kiddiwinckles?

@mrsrees howā€™s the bump coming on?

xxxx
  • Options

Matilda is a right little character now. I call her my little diva!!šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ sheā€™s into everything she shouldnā€™t be!

does anyone have meal ideas for the little ones? Iā€™m stuck with spag bol, rice, pasta, stew etc and fish fingers!! She likes cheese too but Iā€™m running out of ideas!

xxxx

• Options
    @EmJ3 my kids are doing good thanks, how about yours? Matilda looks so beautiful, her eyes are gorgeous! Tbh Harry & lily just eat everything we eat, the only things we really have added onto what she already has is Chilli (I take there portions out before I add the chilli flakes), spaghetti carbonara, shepherds pie, pesto pasta, homemade soup (carrot & coriander or potato & leek) chicken korma, Tuna Cous Cous, spinach, potato & chicken curry, my OH has been making a chorizo rice and heā€™ll do toad in the hole as well! Harry tends to eat them all xx
  • Options
    @Mummytolilyandharry I canā€™t believe how grown up they look and how alike they are. Theyā€™re gorgeous!!
    Thanks for the food ideas- I love pesto pasta, not had it in ages, I had it a lot when I was pregnant and I could make some homemade soups too! Theyā€™ll all like that- Good idea!!xxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 thank you :) they are back to the phase of loving each other atm which is lovely to see but they also then work together to make my life hell Hahahaha just kidding I love them really šŸ˜‚ I follow a lady on insta, sheā€™s a chef and has a website she uploads recipes to so when I get stuck I have a flick through on there and make something new, Iā€™ve not made anything of hers that weā€™ve not all loved yet, itā€™s so hard to find something that everyoneā€™s happy with but Iā€™ve just told the kids they have to at least try it and if they donā€™t like it we wonā€™t have it again, thankfully theyā€™re both willing to! But we do have to do a lot of meat free meals because lily really doesnā€™t like meat, so we have alot of quorn mince/chickenĀ 

hereā€™s the link to her recipes :)Ā 
    https://lilandlife.com/category/food-and-recipes/

• Options

Watching minions together šŸ˜­
  • Options
    Thanks @Mummytolilyandharry!!! Iā€™ll have a flick through- I just get stuck in a rut or stuck for ideas sometimes!
    that melts my heart when theyā€™re cuddling!!!šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
  • Options
    Hey ladies hope your all ok

We've just moved house today so everything has been a bit of a whirlwind our first proper house, we've only ever had flats before
    Can't wait to decorate the nursery šŸ˜

I'm. 27 weeks nowĀ 

@EmJ3 what lovely photos of matilda she's beautiful

@Mummytolilyandharry Harry and lily are so similar and how sweet to see them cuddled up together watching minions šŸ˜
  • Options
    my most recent bump picture with my mum some days I feel huge and others I still feel like I'm small as I've always carried my weight at the frontĀ 
  • Options
    Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well! Have you been up to much for HalloweenĀ 

@EmJ3 look at Matilda ā¤ļø how did she get so big? I don't make the kids separate meals. Evies still all about the veg and Jamie's all about the meat so I just have to try and get a balance. They love curry etc but I tone the spices down and just add hot sauce etc to mine.Ā 

@Mummytolilyandharry your babies are gorgeous and so big! I love when my pair are being all lovey lovey it's the cutest!

@MrsRees you're looking fantastic! Have you thought about a colour scheme/theme for the nursery? Doing the kids rooms is so much fun :)Ā 

We've had a busy week, we went pumpkin picking, Evies gymnastics classes finally restarted, they're due back to swimming, Jamie's cutting 4 teeth and once, he's taken his first steps (far too soon for my liking) and now into our 3rd week of no potty accidents! I feel like time is moving too fast and also a bit sad. When lockdown started Jamie was 13 weeks old. In just under 6 weeks he's turning 1 and I feel like he's missed soooo much. We're under Scottish tier 3 at the moment which is rubbish but I'm really feeling for all of you after tonight's announcement. I just hope it means a semi normal Christmas if everyone can behave.Ā 
  • Options
    Recent photos of my thugs ā¤ļø

• Options
    @mrsrees what a gorgeous bump you have. You look lovely! Youā€™re nearly in your 3rd trimester too! Thatā€™s amazing.

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 they are both blimming scrumptious!!! Theyā€™re so cute together! Love the pumpkins pics! šŸŽƒĀ 

well lockdown again ladies!šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢ I know itā€™s needed to keep people safer but the thought is rubbishy and weā€™re all still going to school/work anyway so not sure how it will even stop the spread? Worth a try though.xxxx
  • Options
    Awww @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 what lovely pictures I can't believe Jamie is nearly 1 that has gone so quick
    What a shame he's had to miss out on so much but definetly looks like you have made the most of itĀ 

We are going for a dinosaur theme with blues, greens, yellows and orange as didn't want it to feel cold

Did anyone else get restless legs when pregnant it's driving me insaneĀ 
  • Options
    We've been in lockdown here isn Wales for a week now but it stops on the 9th, I am worried about how the virus and lockdown and stuff will effedt me as a first time mum and my experience I hate the thought that I have finally got here, I'm having my baby and the experience is being taken away from me, its bad enough I missed the reassurance from midwives in the early part of the pregnancy
  • Options

šŸšØWant to be a tester in the MadeForMums 2021 Awards?šŸšØ

Weā€™re currently recruiting for testers for the annual MFM Awards. We are especially looking for pregnant women, and parents of babies, butĀ everyoneĀ is welcome!Ā 
    To signup, pleaseĀ check out latest postsĀ where you can find all the details!