Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in October 2014!

Replies

• Options

Hi, just got bfp today and am 4+3. Our DS is 4 in March.  Exciting times but the magic 12 week mark seems so far away!

• Options

Hi flumpsmummy, it feels forever away doesn't it!!

• Options

Yep certainly does! Have lower tummy ache on and off but ununderstand this n normal. 

Have been doing a weight  loss challenge at work and am currently in 2nd so not sure what sort of excuse to use now?!

• Options

Hi ladies well i got a faint positive on monday but held out till today re tested and boom there it was 2 pink lines! gotta love first response image i think i will be due end of october so im a bit behind all of you.

Its very exciting i have a little boy aged 18 months but this will be my 4th pregnancy, i had 2 m/c last year with in 6 months july & december.

Decembers one was hard, i had seen a heart beat and little arms and legs but still ended badly and i had a d&c xmas eve.....but to be blessed again with a bfp this month is fab! i got it 3 days after the due date to my july m/c so it means a lot to me.

Positive vibes and h&h 9 well 8 months to us all image

• Options

Congratulations shell-belle24, how lovely to have found out on Valentine's day!

Congratulations blackkat! It is so going to drag, I keep nearly saying things by mistake!

Congratulations flumpsmummy! 12 weeks seems so long away, I keep checking the calendar every day haha. I have had tummy aches too, in fact I have just been googling to reassure myself it's normal.
    Re the weightloss challenge I'm not sure what you could say. Although a lot of the time on diets the weight loss plateaus for a while so you could get away with itimage

Congratulations sarah! I'm so sorry to hear about your previous losses, I can't imagine what that must have been like for you and your hubby image Hope this is a VERY H&H 8 months for you, and for us all xx

• Options

Thank you Sian iv not told him yet....going to wait till friday i think, he got a bit protecive last time and made me stress more, if i could id like to keep it from him for longer but i also feel he has a right to know xx

• Options

Literally over past couple days bump has started growing. With my daughter I didn't get any symptoms at all. This time I have really sore boobs. Feeling sick. Have not been sick so that helps. Hope you are all well x

• Options

wow how many weeks are u??

• Options

6+3. It's my second though x

• Options

wow this is my 4th pregnancy now 2 m/c tho so only have the 1 little boy 18 months xx

• Options

Doctors went well they asked me to contact midwifes next week due to this being 3rd pregnancy in less than a year, he said as you are very awear there is not much we can do this early apart from offer support lol

So il call them monday and let them know, doctor said he thinks they will keep a closer eye on me as its only been 2 cycles since the d&c he said dont worry about the past, but if it does go wrong he will defo refer me, but to stay positive and he wished me a happy and healthy 8 months image xxx

• Options

Hello everyone! I'm cautiously saying hello as i've just got a very faint bfp. Not officially due AF till Monday and if dates are correct then I will technically be a due in November member (3rd to be exact!) but I hope you don't mind me hiding out here for a while. I've two boys aged 3 & 1 and we are currently living in australia. 

Congrats to everyone on their bfp's!

• Options

Hello dutchwifey

and whispering congrates until monday image

xxxx

• Options
    Your doctor sounds lovely and supportive Sarah image

Whispering congrats dutchwifey image

How is everyone feeling? I am sooo tired and feel nauseaus all the time but not as bad as last time. I keep going to bed at 8! I'm trying to stay awake for TOWIE image I've gone off a few foods, cooked onions are the worst, bleurgh!

I got my booking in appointment through which is exciting, having the green notes again makes it all seem more real iykwim. Appointment is 4th March, I'll be 9 weeks. Hopefully I will find out scan date then too.
  • Options

Hi all

Sian cool cant wait to get my booking in stuff, doctors want me to call midwifes tomoz to get the ball rolling so im gonna.

Im feeling very tired come the afternoon, and sleeping like a log at night time, get waves of sicky feeling but does not last long and only when i smell some thing strong, went into town today and they where pouring new tar! omg the smell 

Also got some very mild back ache but it goes as soon as it comes, some cramping in my left side but yet again nothing painful and goes as fast as it comes so hoping its all normal......i also have a lot of trapped wind im trumping for England! and (sorry tmi) struggling to do a number 2!

Just wondering if anyone else has had any of this???

• Options
    Yes Sarah, I'm 6 and a half weeks. The flatulence has eased up and so have my cramps and back ache the last couple of days but its my days off work. I have been hit with low lying nausea aince last night with no respite from it image

been feeling really down with it too lol. Hormones cos I cried, well sobbed because OH and his little brother were using 'disgusting' words and then this morning sobbed because my OH stated that my underarms weren't my most attractive feature lol. I'm 31 for goodness sake. I was pleased to read tonight that around 6 weeks u might find yrself crying. I dnt remember crying much in my other pregnancies except for once at 7months when I didn't get my penny change .
  • Options

Lol thanks Samantha, sorry our feeling low huni hope you feel more your self soon, thats such a nice thing your other half said NOT! did u ask him what was your most attractive feature?? Men do say the sillest things at times!

Is mood swings normal as well? snapped at other half today said he dont listen to me at all and id be better off leaving so he told me to F**K OFF THEN! so i didnt speak to him all evevning, almost through his dinner at him then realised once i got my little boy to bed i hadnt even eaten! i really cant remember being this moody but hope its all good signs image and if it is his just gonna have to put up with it lol xxx

• Options
    Lol he apologised and felt guilty for maling me cry both times. Think he has realised he needs to be gentle with me.

Hope u and yr hubby have made up now. Me and my OH had a tiff somilar the other day but it was over and done with very quickly. .. probably cos it was all my fault and I forgot about it.. forgetfulness is normal too llf image
  • Options

yes we are ok, we speaking now like it didnt even happen lol

Away to bed as finding it hard to stay up, phoning midwifes tomoz to get the ball rolling.....aaaaahhhh nervious xx