Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in October 2014!

Replies

• Options
    Keepthefaith that made me laugh out loud!!!! How did your appointment go? Hope all went well xx

Sarah 11+1
  • Options

lol it's crazy how it gets from one to the other as they're not even similar lol.... oh the appointment lol not so great  got some tough decisions to make and a fight on my hands , i updated on the other thread  thought it was on this one but between the old baby brain and being absolutely livid yesterday i didn't even check properly lol. seeing my mw today for booking in appointment , she is coming to my house and said she'd ring this morning to let me know what time. how are you getting on with all of your appointments and symptoms and stuff hun xxxx

• Options

hi ladies original due date is the 1 oct, my dating scan has moved it to the 26th sept but ive been tracking everything since sept. had ovulation pain and implantation bleeding i didnt have with my other 2 boys so I still think 1st oct is more likely so im gunna stick here if thats okay with you guys. 

heres my scan photo

• Options

hi piper, lovely pic!! and congratulations on your pregnancy!! image xxxx

• Options

Lovely. 2 weeks today till mine xxxx

• Options

Hi piper

Love the scan pic image xx

• Options

hi thanks ladies!  always been to late for the dating scan at 12 weeks so was great to see baby before 20 weeks this time

• Options

Welcome piperpayne! Lovely scan pic: it's made me go all broody *worries*

• Options

ahh that's lovely piper! god i can't  not knowing i was pregnant until lter on lol I'm in the bathroom stick in hand upto a week before af is due usually haha how far along were you in previous pregnancies when you found out hun? and how far were you with this one? I'm dead nosey aren't i hehe. i thought I'd done really well waiting til af was three-four days late with this one before i tested but not feeling so big headed now lol. will you be finding out the gender at your 20week scan or are you staying team yellow? i liked the idea of staying team yellow this time but i recently remembered how nosey i am so we will be finding out image xxx

• Options
    Thats a great scan pic piper! Xx

Keepthefaith I hope you have a good support network To help you with your decision making xx
  • Options

we found out early ish with my last two prob a week maybe two after af (my boys weren't planned) but was wrong on dates with my first when I booked in prob around 11 weeks and waited till I was about 16 weeks to book in with my second as we were in process of buying a house and wanted to make sure contracts were all exchanged before I booked in. was oddly paranoid if the bank found out they wouldn't agree the mortgage (which prob wouldnt have happened but was paranoid it would). 

had implanon removed sept after 2 yrs to try for this one so I pretty much knew straight away as had ovulation pain and implantation bleeding think I let af be 4 days late before testing. I want to stay team yellow but already obsessing about nub theory so I reckon ill make a snap descision when they ask at the 20 week scan if  i want to know. also depends on the comments 'lets hope its a girl this time' annoy me. as alot of family have already said that to me. 

hows everyones morning sickness? mines suddenly come back to show its ugly head after a week of feeling normal

• Options

Hey Sarah yes that's what I thought that if someone did see me on here they wouldn't say anything, oh well! So looking forward to my scan although getting more and more anxious as the date gets closer. Need to keep myself busy this weekend so I don't think about it too much! How are your symptoms now? It's horrible when you feel sick but when it stops you just panic don't you! I'm sure it's totally fine. 

keepthefaith I will check out the other thread to see how your appointment went...

congratulations piperpayne, lovely scan photo image how annoying that your morning sickness has come back, booo

keepthefaith I was already over 5 weeks pregnant by the time I tested haha as I'd had irregular periods since they came back and didn't think I would have caught the first month ttc as last time took over a year

Have you ladies got anything nice planned for the weekend?xx

• Options

hello ladies.

sian, wow lol i was like "go to the shops QUICK I'm three days late" n dh was sent on his merry way!! i suppose if your periods aren't regular it's easy to not think u r especially if it was the first month ttc. well done you!!! xxx

sarah, how are you today hunni? i read on another thread your symptoms came back WOOHOOOO!! hope this has reassured you hun and you're feeling better about everything now. though I'm sure it's not the end of the worrying with what you've been through I'm glad you're reassured for now image xxxxx

piper,peoples comments are getting on my LAST nerve too i keep getting "oh i bet you really want.  boy now already having three girls" I'm like no ACTUALLY i just want a healthy baby and a good outcome for.us both and I'll be happy. i even got "awww what a shame it's another girl, never mind you can always try again" in my last pregnancy which seriously cheesed me off. I'm looking forward to us all having the twenty wk scans and know all is ok. I'm looking forward to finding out the gender more for my kids than me as they REALLY wanna know but I'm more looking forward to knowing baby is ok and theres no spinabifida, then i can relax and enjoy my pregnancy image xxxxx

• Options

sarahlou, sorry i seem to have overlooked your post, thankyou hun image how are you doing? xxxx

• Options

sian, my plans for the weekend shall involve my onesie, several cakes and chinese takeaway and snugling up on the sofa with my gorgeous girls, absolutely perfect image in a nutshell I'm intending to do as little as possible hehe image 

how about you hun? anything fab planned?  xxx

• Options
    Oh I have had comments like that! "oh you must be praying for a boy" blah blah. My DH has said he wants a boy, because we have 2 girls but he has also said he wouldn't be disappointed if we have a girl! I'm just greatful to be pregnant and to welcome a new life into our family, not bothered if we have a boy or girl, 2 girls and a boy = amazing, 3 girls = amazing!!

This weekend (weather permitting) we're gonna go to tbe the park, and visit my nanna, if the weather is crao it'll be a duvet and Disney weekend with my girlies! Xx
  • Options
    Hi Keepthefaith, I'm good ty! Constipated terribly its doing my head in haha, sorry for tmi!!! X
  • Options
    Sarah get plenty of fluid. I managed to solve mines my going when I first need and drinking plenty. Now I'm regular again. Xxx
  • Options

hey sarahlou, only just seen your other post when i skipped back a page, oooh the constipation!!! grrr lol it's such a pain in the butt....literally haha. hope you get some relief soon hun. eeek can't wait to find out what we're all having, and really looking forward to us all getting through the first terrifying trimester and sharing this whole crazy journey together. I'm back at h.r clinic on 4th april and seeing mw on Tuesday so hoping the next couple of weeks fly by for twelve week scans for us ll. xxx

has anybody heard from our lovely sarahrowland??? tried texting her today as i don't think she's been on but message wouldn't send as I've apparently got no credit grrr xxxx

• Options
    She posted that she liked curry without rice atm urgh llolol on the thread about only 7weeks food ideas? Or something like that image xxx