Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

If you've just miscarried and need some support

Replies

• Options
    Awww mrs b- sending you a big hug. Bad days are the worst! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. It’s totally natural to be up and down. Grief is a tricky and unpredictable thing. 

Hope you’re feeling ok @MadDoda and hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for you too.xxxx
  • Options
    Thank you both! I've just posted in that thread @MadDoda, thanks for the invite! Xx
  • Options
    Hi, hope u all are recovering well. I'm pregnant again.... But I don't know if there is hope to be honest. I had super squinter at 12dpo and it didn't seem to improve at all by today 14dpo. It maybe still early, but I don't know what to think. I kinda excluded a false positive option, coz it's all within tone on 3 different brands that includes frer, which was my darkest, but still very faint. So I wonder if it's another non viable pregnancy or if there is still a chance. 

Beside torn feelings, I'm really calm inside, not sure why, it's weird.
  • Options
    @MadDoda it is good that you’re feeling calm. There’s no other way to tell is there until you’ve done more tests. 

I’ll keep everything crossed that this Bfp progresses well and the line gets darker! I really hope it does!😘😘xx
  • Options
    On the bright side, I didn't get a headache or spotting for the first time, previous 3 pregnancies I always had it. And that can be symptoms of low P. So if this survives maybe there is hope. Unless it's a bad egg, will see.
  • Options
    Wow @MadDoda I so hope this is a healthy pregnancy! Have you been doing anything differently with your medication that you think might help? Only time will tell I guess, but I so hope things go well this time! Keeping everything crossed for you. Please keep us posted. I'm still testing positive on pregnancy tests from my miscarriage, it's nearly 3 weeks now since my mva so really hoping I get a negative soon so we can start trying again! 
  • Options
    I'm on progesterone since 5 days. I still can believe it's no6 and 4th I'm 8months... This body is bloody mess up. I will let u know, but I'm not sure if I expect much...

Mrs B I hope ur bfn will show up soon!  It's really needed.
  • Options
    Thank you! I guess it's good that you're not getting your hopes up too high. But I really hope that very soon you get an indication this one is pregnant. You are so strong and I really admire you, you definitely deserve this to go well! Xx
  • Options
    U are exaggerating, I'm a mess ATM. Thank you...
  • Options
    You’re doing well just to keep going @MadDoda. Stay strong and we’ll all keep everything crossed for you.

@mrs b- I really hope you get your negative to ttc again and then get a bfp really quickly.xxxx
  • Options
    And now I only gotta wait for the bleed.
  • Options
    Awww @MadDoda I’m so sorry. It’s just rubbish and heartbreaking.
    It’s like you can’t win- was thinking you should test later next time but then you want to start using the pessaries as soon as possible so it seems better to test early. It’s so hard.
    I really hope you’re ok.xxx
  • Options
    Wow you really do fall pregnant easily dont you. 
    I have everything crossed for you that this one is a sticky bean an you dont have to keep going through the same thing xx
  • Options
    Haha

@EmJ3 I'm not OK,  can't even cry 
  • Options
    Awww @MadDoda I suppose you don’t even know how to deal with it now- just so much to go through.. again. It’s so unfair.
    sending you a big hug.xxxx
  • Options
    Hiya @MadDoda just wondered how things are going? I've been thinking of you!
    I finally got my first period after the miscarriage today, I'm in so much pain with it! Worse period I've ever had, but I've read that's normal. And I'm just so pleased as now we can look to the future and TTC again 🤞🤞🤞 xx
  • Options
    @Mrs B 2010 I'm still alive, thanks for asking. That's great I hope u will not get ur rainbow baby
  • Options
    That's good to hear! Thank you, I hope so
  • Options
    look like no ones posted in awhile :( never thought id be on this side of the forums but here i am :(
  • Options
    We still post on here @Catlady220, when it’s needed. It’s just a different space for people to talk away from ttc or pregnancy. 
    I know you’re having a hard time- it’s totally understandable. Life is cruel but I’m sure you’ll get a bfp and a sticky bean soon.xxxx