Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2015 Toddlers

12345679»

Replies

• Options

Good luck SW2 - how exciting!!! 

And while we're here, we wanted to let you all know about this new thread. You may have received a PM from us about it - it's for Toddlers 2 years and up, and we would so love to see you over there! 

• Options

Hi all, I'm sorry I've abandoned the thread! It's been a chaotic 12 months to say the least! SW2 way to go on little ones speech, health visitor has told us macie is on a level above her age group and could probaly do the next in her own environment, but she can't count 1-10 etc yet. Macie started nursery this week (early education scheme) and she loves it! Never seen her so excited. We also have a new addition to add to the family! Will post details and a picture on a new post as wont let me upload due to writing on this too much! Hope your all well and then not so little babies xx

• Options

imageIntroducing Effie Leah May who arrived 05/09 weighing 6lb 14oz

it was planned c section, wich was lucky as she was undiagnosed breech, I had problems after c section again which has left me sofa and bed bound up until today, had nerve damage which is the most painful thing I've experienced! Today I can stand straight without keeling over in pain! Effie is my smallest baby and daddy has really struggled with how small she is! She's like a little dot bless her! image

• Options

Wow Vicky, she is gorgeous and we are just LOVING her name - suits her perfectly! Sounds like you've really been in the wars though - have you got your hubby looking after you? 

• Options

We're going to lock this thread now - please do head on over to the new thread: Toddlers 2 years and up